The seller is making quality documents and sells them via the website https://certification-iso9001.com/ or directly via the salespersons.
The list of good and services proposed by the Seller is available on the website.
Article 1 - Definitions
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- 1.1 “Buyer” means the organisation or person who buys Goods from the Seller;
- 1.2 “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
- 1.3 “Delivery date” means the date specified by the Seller when the Goods are to be delivered;
- 1.4 “Goods” means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
- 1.5 “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
- 1.6 “Price” means the price set out in the list of prices of the Goods maintained by the Seller as amended from time to time or such other price as the parties may agree in writing plus such carriage, packing, insurance or other charges or interest on such as may be quoted by the Seller or as may apply in accordance with these conditions;
- 1.7 1.7 “Seller” means Easy ISO 9001.
Article 2 - Government and juridiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of France and the parties hereby submit to the exclusion jurisdiction of the french courts.
Article 3 - Intellectual Property Rights
All rights in respect of an invention, discovery, trade secret, secret process, know-how, concept, idea, information, process, data, formula, or work product related to the ISO 9001 packs belong to Clément Lefebvre.
It is forbidden to sell a product or part of a product to a third party. In case you want to become a reseller, you can contact us through the contact page.
Article 4 - Relationship of parties
Nothing contained in these Conditions shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties and nothing in these Conditions shall be deemed to construe either of the parties as the agent of the other.
Article 5 - Assignment and Sub-Contracting
The contract between the Buyer and Seller for the sale of Goods shall not be assigned or transferred, nor the performance of any obligation sub-contracted, in either case by the Buyer, without the prior written consent of the Seller.
Article 6 - Set off
The Buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the Seller by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the Buyer may have or allege to have for any reason whatsoever.
Article 7 - Price and payment
The price mentioned on the website is in Euro all tax included and detailed for every product sold. The VAT is 0% as the Seller does not collect any VAT.
Article 8 - Delivery
The Buyer can download the products after payment. In case the Buyer does not receive the product, it can contact the Seller and the documents will be sent by mail directly.
Article 9 - Warranty
No warranty is applicable on the products.
Article 10 - Entire Agreement
These Conditions and any documents incorporating them or incorporated by them constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties.